- Read the Bible story. We use this book.
- Say/sing the verse, sing the Bible song and the nursery rhyme or other song of the week, complete with motions.
- Trace our letter & number of the week. These books were recommended to me, and they are great! There are tracing rhymes to go with each letter & number from ABC Jesus Loves Me. I took a fine tipped Sharpie, and wrote each rhyme on the correct page in these books, so I wouldn't have to memorize them all. I thought they were kinda silly until we used them! He is constantly asking me to tell him the next one and the next one, and I catch him saying the rhymes randomly while he's playing! It's things like that that make homeschooling so fun & rewarding!
- Then we sing the letter song from Letter Factory for that letter's sound.
- Then we do one or two tot trays together.
- We read the Book of the Week @ bedtime.
In the afternoons, we do crafts or activities that go along with our Bible story, book of the week, theme, or letter. We do one or two, 3 times per week.