Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kruiser @ 18 months

Keaton @ 18 months: He is turning from an explorer into an experimenter & gets frustrated sometimes when his experiments fail. :) He still likes to cuddle, & still likes Mom better than Dad (although I'm sure that will change someday soon.) He's talking & wants to know the word to everything. Being outside, water, & books are still his favorite things. He's eating better, & sleeping worse since 12 months. I love how he cleans up spills before I can get to them, pushes my face into his to give me a kiss, and points to the sky, saying, "God" when we read his Bible @ night. He is our pride & joy! But the boy needs a sibling! Please pray he gets one soon. ;)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment