Saturday, November 17, 2012

Y is for Yacht!




Letter- Y (finger painted Y yellow)

Number- 3
Bible- Joseph's Coat- We were going to try to paint a shirt, but honestly did not get around to it. :( The verse was Rom 12:21, & our songs were, "God Loves Kids" & "Twinkle Twinkle"
Book- Toy Boat. This is probably now my favorite book that we own. SO cute! Again, K loved it. I have been proud of myself for picking out good books this year! :) We made ice boats- freeze food coloring & water in small containers of different shapes, add in sails made from posicle sticks & foam triangles (use foil on top of the container to hold the sail in place while it freezes. They didn't last long but were fun.
Tot Trays- boat counters with this sheet., pool noodle #'s that go on a string (got from a busy bag swap), transportation puzzle.
Fine motor- play-doh. He recently got this set from his uncle for his b-day and loves it! 
Gross motor- bubbles!

Don't you love my drawing of the yacht? haha. Also pictured is a Joseph coloring sheet.

I share with 1+1+1=1.

See my first post for explanations and what curriculum we are using!

Life Happens
We don't really do Halloween, but I got K a Batman costume on sale. He ran around all day "rescuing people". And G-man wanted to dress up too! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment