Friday, April 5, 2013

B is for Bear



Letter- B- glued bears on B
Number- 7


Bible- Samuel listens to God. I don't remember where I got these ears, but I saved them for this week and rigged a set of ears for K. The verse was Ps 85:8, and the songs were "ABC Jesus Loves Me" & "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear".

 
Book- Blueberries from Sal. We made the blueberries craft below, using earplugs and a stamp pad. We also watched Youtube videos about the various types of bears.


Fine motor- We started tracing lines this week. And then of course we had to clean our fireman hat with the eraser!


Gross motor- We did the "Bear Hunt" song. We did that one last year too, and he loves it!

See my first post for explanations and what curriculum we are using!


I share with 1+1+1=1.

Life Happens
 While the stamp pads were out, he wanted to experiment some more.



 G-man loves avocados!

 And helping with the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment