Saturday, April 13, 2013

F is for Fishing



Letter- F- glued foil on the F

Number- 10

Bible- Fishers of Men- we did the craft depicted below from the ABCJLM curriculum. I also helped him color the coloring sheet of that story (you can see it in the top pic.) For our memory work, we reviewed past verses because I am realizing he is forgetting them. I give him an M&M for each one he can say (mostly) by himself. The memory verses in the ABCJLM curriculum are great; it's one of my favorite parts of the program! The songs were "12345, Once I Caught a Fish Alive" and "I will Make you Fishers of Men".

Book- Curious George Goes Fishing.

Gross motor- fished for magnet letters in the bath tub with a magnetic fishing rod.

Extra activity- We are working on spatial words. This week, we used ducks in the bathtub to practice the words: beside, next to, in front, behind, between, & in back. For example, "put the blue duck behind the yellow one. Now put the orange duck in back." I think he knew all of them except "behind".

I didn't get many pics this week. Sorry. :( 

I share with 1+1+1=1.




Life Happens...
Gettin' dirty with their new sand box.




No comments:

Post a Comment